Read on to find out more.
The vast majority of owners of these systems are unaware of the need for maintaining these systems as they aren’t told and hence, problems will arise.
- Dust, bird droppings and grime build up on panels limiting the sun absorption
- Birds & other animals nesting behind panels interfering with cabling
- Parts that have deteriorated or corded
- Panels are secure
- Vents are free of debris
- Switches are free of defects
- Inverter display panels free of faults
- Isolator switches remain accessible
All of these potential problems lead to an inefficient system at minimum and at worst an electrocution or fire hazard.
We ensure the panels are clean, the system meets the Australian standards and also provide you with a report. We can then book you in for an annual maintenance performance package.